Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's been a while

The Outrigger Canoe
It's been a while since I have had a chance to get on here and post anything, but I am free tonight so here goes nothing.
Last weekend I enjoyed going to Fremont to watch Outrigger Canoe races! It was great and I got to see a great friend in the process. After watching a few hours of her racing and seeing them achieve second place medals...We were all starving and HOT! So they loaded up the boats and we headed to Berkley to grab some dinner. A great Italian meal, good conversation and a few hours later, we all said our goodbyes and headed home.
On Sunday I decided that I should probably complete tedious tasks around the house, and then I went and enjoyed the pool and warm weather.
After a amazing weekend I had to jump back into the grind. The kids have been great this week although we have been hit with a heat wave! We enjoyed the park, swimming, bowling, and Ice Skating (I stayed off the ICE) this week. Tomorrow we hope to set up the sprinklers and try to find innovative ways to stay cool!
As the weeks tick by I have begun getting really excited about Wayne's homecoming! after not talking to him for a week, I was able to finally receive a e-mail, which reassured me he was as ready to come home! It is amazing how much the little things become so big when he is away, but it's good to know that he is doing well! I am hoping to finsh up most of my large projects that are due for my classes this weekend so I can focus on spending time with Wayne when he returns.
I hope all is well with everyone back home!Happy Birthday Colby to be one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment