Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th



Well it has been a while, but nothing exciting has happened so why write? The truck is fixed and running great, thanks to Larry. I spend the past weekend in Sacramento just enjoying Wayne's parents company. It was hot, so we spent a lot of time just chatting and catching up on all of the events.
I have been working a lot with many hours of overtime. I have been trying to pass the time until Wayne comes home (18 days). My adventures with the school age children continue, but it is so much fun. I have enjoyed the warm weather this weekend, and spent time in the pool and soaking up some sun. I have not participated in any of the Holiday festivities, due to not wanting to roam California towns in the dark by myself. This is all OK with me, I have enjoyed the long weekend with no commitments. I worked in the garden and got some laundry done. If the birds leave my vegetables alone, I will have quite the crop! (Thanks to Mom and Dad)School is still going but mid-terms are over! So one month left of summer courses! I can't wait. I miss home more and more, especially since Mom has been dealing with some health issues, these are just the times where you wish you could be there, but phone calls with updates helped me get through. I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos from my Parents trip to California so here they are.....Mom and Dad 32 years of Marriage and still going strong...and the three of us in front of a very large Sequoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment