Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7,2010

So I was able to talk to Wayne today, he made it to San Diego safley! He will remain there doing drills until the 22nd of June, they they make the trip to a port outside of LA. He seems to be doing well,liking the fact that he is underway, and can do the things he loves!
Although he is far away "olive" finds ways to get close, she pulled his sweatshirt off the footboard and curled up with it in bed. She has also discovered how to drive me crazy!!!! She is still known for the five am wake up call, and the dog like behaviors. She has picked up a new trick though, when we got her she came with a bell on her collar, which I left on knowing she was going to be a outside cat, with the hopes that she would not be able to catch anything. Well she proved me wrong, she has now managed to bring me two lizards! YUCK! But as Wayne said "what can you expect, she was going to figure it out someday!" He was right (don't tell him I said that)
It was a ok Monday, I think I just pushed through knowing that Vacation starts on the 12th and mom and dad get here in 2 days!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to speak with Wayne and that he is doing well. I know you miss him and of course, Olive does too!

    Monday's are always tough, but like you said we made it through. A few more days and we will be vacationing together. Can't wait.

    Weather forecast looks good, sunny and warm, but not hot.

    See you soon...love you.

    ReplyDelete