Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ok, So lets give this a try!!!

I have decided to try out this blog thing! Living in California and being so far away from family, and not having enough time in a day to communicate with them all, I thought maybe this would work! I am hoping to share information with you weekly so that you can follow my adventures here in California!

So as many of you may already know Wayne and I got a cat about two weeks ago. We named her "Olive" and she is a ball of energy but a great addition to the home. Wayne left on June 3 for about 2 months to do some drills on his newly commissioned ship the "Wasche". I did six months so hopefully two goes by fast. My parents are arriving via airplane on the 10 of June, I am excited to share some new experiences with them. I hope to post pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your every day life. I'm hoping that others will take the opportunity to follow you and your adventures in California. Love you and see you on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete