Friday, June 25, 2010

This week!!!

So after saying goodbye to my parents, I began my new adventure! I am currently working with school age children...yes a big change from the twos that I have had for two years. It has been interesting but fun...throughout the week we went to four different places within the Easy Bay, including the park, the pool, and roller blading. It is like letting my inner child out again! Each week we have four field trips and one day on campus, it should be a fun filled summer.
I am halfway through my summer courses, so I have one and a half semesters left until I am officially a college graduate. (I can not wait)
Wayne and his ship have started their adventure towards LA where they will be until mid July. Although he is hard to get a hold of, because he can not hold onto the phone for the life of him...MEN I tell you! I can not wait until he comes home in less than a month.
I am off to Sacramento this weekend to spend the weekend with Wayne's parents where I hope the truck can get some new parts, and to spend quality time with them. I posted new photos on facebook of my parents trip! Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. HEY, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU'VE DONE AN UPDATE. A FEW MORE WEEKS AND WAYNE WILL BE HOME AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HIM. LOVE YOU LOTS AND MISS YOU MORE.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete